Please follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot the Sensor Connection Error in your V5 ProScanner system.
Once the tablet has restarted:
- Press and hold the Windows menu at the bottom left
- This will bring up a menu where you can select "Search." Search for "Device Manager" and click on the Device Manager to access the menu you will see on the next screen.
- You'll see a menu that looks like this:
4. Find "Occipital Structure Core" and expand that folder (as displayed above).
You should see a total of 15 line items
- 3 Structure Core (control)
- 3 Structure Core (depth)
- 3 Structure Core (infrared)
- 3 Structure Core (system)
- 3 Structure Core (visible)
If you do not see all 15 line items, please proceed to Sensor Connection Error 2 to continue troubleshooting.