The Standard RMA is used for Fit3D customers on the Standard or Basic Service Plans.
The Fit3D ProScanner is made up of over 400 parts, all of which are custom-made for Fit3D. While we work very hard to ensure that our manufacturing process is of extreme quality, there will be times when something breaks. If your situation requires a component replacement, please submit a service ticket here. We will try to get to the root cause quickly so that we can remedy the situation.
If you have a Standard or Basic Service Plan, we will allow for a Standard Return Merchandise Authorization (Standard RMA).
If we determine that a component on your unit needs to be replaced, we will ask you to ship the component back to us for repair.
- If the unit is still under warranty, we will determine if the failure was a result of a manufacturing defect. If it is, we will either fix the component or replace the component. Then we will ship it back to you and you can install the fixed component into your unit.
- If the unit is not under warranty and we have parts available for your unit version, we will charge you to fix the component or for the replacement. Then we will ship it back to you and you can install the fixed component into your unit.
- If the unit is not under warranty and we do not have parts available for your unit version, we will not be able to fix the malfunctioning part and you may have to upgrade to a newer Fit3D unit by contacting our team here.
- Component shipped to Fit3D facility: 3-7 business days
- Fix or replace at Fit3D Facility: 7-21 business days
- Shipping from Fit3D facility to your facility: 5-7 business days
If you rely on Fit3D as a major revenue driver for your business, we strongly recommend ensuring that you are on the paid Plus or Premium Service Plans to ensure that your downtime is limited.